Your Guide to Earning College Credit
STEP 1: Complete a Tri-C application. Submit it to your Tech Prep teacher.
STEP 2: Receive a Tri-C Snumber and password. DO NOT LOSE THEM
STEP 3: Be sure that you have passed (or are passing) Algebra 2.
STEP 4: Maintain at least a “B” average in your Tech Prep program.
STEP 5: Maintain at least a “C” average overall in high school.
STEP 6: Maintain a 95% attendance rate in your Tech Prep program.
- Complete a Tri-C Application and submit it to your Tech Prep teacher if you will participate in COMPASS testing.
- If you are a Senior and have not already completed a Tri-C application, do so NOW.
- If you are a Senior and are in a Medical/Health/Biomedical Program, prepare for and complete MA 1010 testing and the HTEC 1040 Health Careers Exploration paper. To be eligible for MA 1010 testing and HTEC 1040, a high school transcript is required.
- If you are a Senior, prepare for and present a portfolio if your Tech Prep program requires it.
- If you are in a Medical/Health Program and have passed the MA 1010 test, prepare for and complete the MA 1020 test.
- If your Tech Prep program requires a Summer Bridge Course, complete a Bridge Course application and submit the application to your teacher. Your high school transcript must be submitted with the Bridge Course application.
- If you are a Senior, complete an Articulation Agreement and obtain the signature of your Tech Prep teacher. Your teacher will submit the agreement to the Tech Prep Office for processing.
Contact the Tech Prep Office at the Metro Campus, Campus Center, Room 120